how to prevent heart
– Homemade medicine
How to Prevent Heart Disease and Stroke
Here we will know about how to prevent heart disease and stroke. The advanced we are getting the more percentage of people, suffering, and dying due to the heart problems are coming into existence. Nowadays people generally start facing these problems in the early stages of the life. Well to understand the ways to fight something is knowing it and to prevent the heart diseases from capturing you, we need to learn about what heart disease and stroke are.
Well, the stroke is a condition in which the flow of blood in the vessels is blocked due to some reasons or when the blood spills out of the vessels due to sudden rupture. Well, this conditions is very serious as this can also lead to the death of the patient in most of the cases.
In this condition, a certain part of the brain is bounded and hence cannot work in an appropriate manner. There are multiple known causes of this stroke. Some of these causes that can increase the chances of heart stroke in the patient are hypertension, drinking alcohol, smoking, less activity, family history etc.
Some people face heart-related problems in their old age as this is the period when their heart become more vulnerable to the diseases. Well whatever be the cause, we bring you some home remedies for the heart diseases and also some important tips for you to keep in mind if you are suffering from heart disease and also for a general knowledge purpose.
Well first let’s talk about the best home remedies for the heart attacks than later we will give a glance at the tips that are useful for the patients with heart diseases:
1. Apple cider vinegar:
The first name in the list of best remedies for the heart attack is apple cider vinegar. It a very helpful tool if you are looking for remedies which are much beneficial and are easily available.
Constituents of apple cider vinegar cleanse the blood, which means it helps in preventing the heart problems by removing the toxins that are generated in the blood. The apple cider vinegar makes the blood thinner, in other words when the blood becomes thinner, flowing becomes easier and it decreases the chances of clotting and also heart attack.
There are multiple ways by which you can use this natural detoxifier either by consuming it directly with water or adding it to juices like orange, grape etc.
2. Fish oil:
The patients with high cholesterol and heart problems always found fish products beneficial. Fish oil comes with omega-3 acids which are found beneficial in treating heart problems.
Using the fish oil can be beneficial for the heart diseases as it improves nervous system and also works on mental health.
Well, to know how much fish oil is to be used for treating a specific type of disease so it is advisable to consult your doctor before you decide to use the fish oil for its multiple advantages.
Ginger comes with uncountable health benefits which include lowering the levels of cholesterol, decreasing the risk of heart attack and also enhancing the blood circulation in the body. This is one of the best home remedies for the heart attack.
Ginger can be consumed by the number of ways, some simple steps to use ginger as a remedy for heart attack, are explained below:
1. Taking 2 tablespoons of ginger for a week can neutralize the blood clotting effects of hundred MG of butter.
2.You can add ginger to tea as well as food to make use of its unlimited benefits.
Carrots come with high beta-carotene and other very important carotenoids. Eating more and more carrots can reduce the risk of heart attack by 64%. Carrots are capable of healing heart disease naturally with involving the medicines.
Carrots can be consumed in many ways:
- You can add carrots to your diet by serving them as vegetables.
2. Carrots can be turned into juices and enjoyed in a glass.
3. Baby carrots are very beneficial for the heart stroke, making its soup and drinking it daily can reduce the risk of stroke to a great extent.
4.For a betterment of taste, you can add a few pieces of ginger to it.
5. Pigweed Plant:
This plant is a great source of calcium and can reduce the risk of heart attack and heart disease to a great extent. Experts from the relevant fields say that if used as a remedy for heart attack than pigweed comes with factors which reduce the heart stroke possibilities.
You can use pigweed to decrease the chances of heart attack by adding the young leaves of pigweed to salads and also you can take steams from the matured leaves.
6. Coconut oil:
Coconut oil comes along with medium fatty acids, these fatty acids perform to boost nutrient absorption and helps in faster recovery in heart patients. Using this oil can boost the neutral passageways to boost brain functioning and recovery.Coconut oil is the best remedy for heart attack as it as many important properties which are found to be the counter fighters against the heart problems.
7. Soy milk:
This remedy can be used to treat the heart disease and prevent the heart attack without facing any difficulties. Soy milk reduces the chances of getting a heart attack by decreasing the blood pressure, hence the blood flows at a lower speed and everything stays good.
If you can consume 500ml soy milk with 50g of white sugar than your chances of getting heart stroke becomes negligible. So these were some best home remedies for the heart attack I hope these may help you with your heart problems, for now, let’s head toward some important tips that can help you reduce the chances of getting heart stroke.
Tip to Prevent Heart Diseases:
- Try to lower down your blood pressure by practicing yoga etc. High blood pressure can increase the chances of heart stroke. There are many other disadvantages of high blood pressure so try to lower down your blood pressure and maintain it there.
2. There are symptoms of heart attacks in men as compared to women so keep a keen eye on the symptoms of heart attack can help you decrease the chances of heart attack by counteracting on the symptoms. Identifying the symptoms will also help in thinking about right medication at right time.
3. Avoid the food which comes with high sugar and sodium levels, this will decrease the chances of arteries clogging. Also, try to avoid the consumption of cheese.
4. Exercising daily can help you with your heart issues. To have a healthy and happy heart one can include physical activities like cycling, jogging, swimming to his daily routine, this will help in maintaining the blood pressure and also help you with your digestive problems.
5. Improve your sleeping habits. Sleep plays a vital role when it comes to the health of the heart. Sleeping in proper routines can reduce the risks of artery clogging and many other heart problems.
So these are the best tips that anyone can give for the prevention of heart diseases. If you want to live a happy life than your heart must be healthy and for a healthy heart, you can rely on mother nature. You can achieve a healthy lifestyle by including these best of home remedies for health attack and tips for preventing heart problems.