how to stop snoring
How to Stop Snoring in a Moment?
how to stop snoring
People usually snore when they can not release air through their nose and throat during sleep. This causes the surrounding tissues to vibrate, causing the sound of snoring. But there are different reasons.
1) What are the types of snoring?
Being out of shape or overweight, adipose tissue and muscle tone and age. The best thing to do, is to take care of the good form of exercising and also to do exercises for the throat, to help the passage of air.
Men and women are different in this respect, why? Because men have a narrower throat than women’s, then they tend to snore more. Regardless of sex, changing the routine and habits already helps a lot.
Let’s look at the types of snoring:
Snoring with closed mouth indicates a problem with the tongue.
Snoring with open mouth indicates a problem in the tissues of the throat.
Snoring when sleeping sideways may be just sleeping habits.
Snoring in all sleep positions indicates that it is severe and may require more rigid treatment.
2) How to stop snoring in an instant?
1) Change the position at bedtime: Snoring is usually caused when you sleep on the shore, ie try to avoid sleeping like that, and try to sleep on your side. If it does not help, go to a doctor.
2) Keep the air moist: Dry air prevents you from breathing properly, irritates the membranes of the nose and throat. Use a humidifier or place a bucket of water in the corner of the room.
3) Practice Exercises: As I mentioned above, being overweight can mess up and be the reason for snoring. Practice daily exercise and the chances of snoring will be great.
4) Nasal dilators: These are small stickers that we stick on the nose to prevent the nostrils from closing and helps to breathe better.
5) Change your pillows: Snoring can come from an allergy, swap your pillows for anti – allergy.
6) Avoid alcoholic and calming drinks: These elements make it difficult for air to pass through, since they are very strong.
7) Avoid smoking: Stopping smoking irritates the membranes of the nose and throat, which can block the pathways and cause snoring.
8) Surgery: If none of these work, the right thing to do is go to a specialist and see if your case is surgical.
Similar content: how to stop snoring: