Looking fat is something all people dislike. Most people would do anything to become fit, in shape. Getting rid of your fat, means that you become healthier, more proud of your self and more attractive in general. But the question still stands … How do you get rid of your fat? Let me show you a way.
First of all, a New Year approaches so now is the time to make a new beginning for your life. Start from today, and get rid of your fat in a few weeks. Just believe in yourself and follow my guide.
Healthy Diet + Exercising = Healthy body without Fat
In order to get rid of your fat, you must combine two things. The first is diet and the second is exercising. But do not freak out. I'm not going to suggest you the ordinary principals about eating nothing and doing crunches for all day long. Instead I'm going to show you a way how to lose your fat for ever.
When it comes to diet, you must follow some easy rules.
- Instead of eating nothing, you must eat 6 meals everyday. That does not mean that you can eat anything. You must avoid junk foods and things that only add fat to your body. Consume the highest calorie meal for breakfast and the lowest for dinner. Eating 6 meals everyday will help you increase your metabolism so leading to more fat burning.
- Add fruits and vegetables to your diet. Consume most of these foods because, they make you feel full without adding any fat at all. Also they help you have a healthier life in general.
- Drink a lot of water. Water can help you clean your body, while it also makes you feel full. 8 glasses of water everyday is a must.
- Forget the junk foods, sweets, soft drinks, alcohol. All these, except the fact that they only add more fat to your body, they also affect your general health. All these foods, contain "empty" calories so try to avoid them.
Exercising in order to get rid of your fat, does not mean that you have to train for a whole day. You do not have to do any intensive training program. Let me make it clear:
- Try to do some aerobic exercises like running, jogging, bicycling etc. These exercises can help you burn more fat and accelerate your metabolism.
- Training at the morning with empty stomach, because then you burn more fat than carbohydrates.
This is my little plan. Believe in yourself and set a goal that you will become as you want to be in 2008. You can really lose fat quickly and easily.